High School Learn-to-Row Camp 2022
This summer rowing camp is an opportunity for high school students entering 10th-12th grade to learn the sport of rowing – no experience needed. Former youth learn-to-row campers are also welcome!
- If you’re younger than high school age, please check out WBC’s Youth Learn-to-Row camps.
- If you’re an experienced high school rower, please check out WBC’s High School Rowing Camp.
High school athletes with a goal of rowing competitively for their high school teams or the WBC will learn proper and effective rowing technique and training in a fun and supportive environment.
This program is open to all students entering 10th-12th grades and is for athletes interested in rowing at a higher and more competitive level.
The Wyandotte Boat Club will be a safe, fun, positive, supportive and athlete-centered environment committed to healthy long-term athletic and personal development.
- June 20 – July 15 (4 weeks)
- Monday through Friday
- Saturdays & Sundays off
- 7 am – 9 am
- No afternoon practices.
- $300 ($250 early registration by June 5th)
- Dues will be paid prior to the start of the season.
- Cost includes a camp t-shirt or tank top
- Financial aid available to those in need on a case by case basis.
Contact info and Additional materials
- Questions? Please contact head coach Scott Sitek via the Contact Form, category “Competitive Rowing”. Or see email and phone number on the registration form linked below.
- Learn-to-Row Waiver – please print, complete and bring to first practice
To register for the camp, complete the online purchase and registration: