WBC Membership – 1 Year Purchase
$25.00 – $40.00
If you are a WBC member (with either current or expired membership) and you are renewing your membership, please make sure that you are logged in so that your renewal can be correctly applied. If you do not know your login information, please submit a help request using the Contact Form, selecting topic “Membership Support”.
This purchase is for a standard 1-year membership to WBC. If you’d prefer to have the convenience of annual automatic renewals, please visit the Membership Automatic Renewal Purchase Page.
Thank you for either renewing your WBC membership or applying for a WBC membership!
This is the standard 1-year membership purchase. At the end of the 1-year membership term, you will need to purchase another membership extension.
- You can check your membership expiration date on the Memberships tab of your Account Settings Page.
- You will get an automatic email when your expiration date is approaching.
- If you’d prefer to set up your membership with automatic renewal, please visit the Membership Automatic Renewal Purchase Page.
There are two membership price levels:
- Standard: $40/year
- Retiree: $25/year
Benefits of a WBC membership include:
- Supporting WBC’s mission to develop our community through the sport of rowing
- Able to participate in WBC rowing classes / teams
- Able to visit WBC lounge during business hours and bring guests
- Able to request rental of WBC lounge (see policy for allowed event types)
Note that WBC is a private club and reserves the right to approve or deny any membership application. Rejected membership applications will receive a refund.
Development note: Is the membership fee considered a donation?