Hello to all current and future WBC members! Thank you for your support of Wyandotte Boat Club. This page will provide all the details on managing your WBC membership or applying to become a WBC member:
- Applying to be a WBC member
- Accessing your WBC membership details and updating your information
- Renewing your WBC membership
Applying to be a WBC Member
Thank you for considering a membership to WBC! As a WBC member, your benefits include:
- Supporting WBC’s mission to develop our community through the sport of rowing.
- Able to participate in WBC rowing classes and rowing teams.
- Able to visit the WBC upstairs lounge during business hours and bring guests.
- Able to request a rental of the WBC lounge (see policy for allowed event types).
The process of applying to be a WBC member is currently a manual (not online) process:
- Contact a current WBC member or visit the WBC upstairs lounge for a membership application form.
- Submit your form with initial payment.
- The WBC of directors meets monthly, and the standard agenda includes reviewing new member applications. As a private club, WBC reserves the right to reject a membership application. On the unexpected chance your membership application is rejected, you will receive a prompt reimbursement.
- When your membership is approved, you will receive a mailed welcome note and membership card, sent to the billing address used to purchase your membership.
- If your application included an email, you will also receive an email with details on how to log in to your WBC membership online account.
Accessing and Updating your WBC Membership Details
All membership information is now securely maintained online. This provides members the convenience of being able to update various details such as email, phone number, and address. Here are the details of accessing your membership information:
- If you were a member prior to online access, you should have received an email detailing your online account username and providing access instructions. If you did not receive that email, please request help using the Contact Form and selecting topic “WBC Membership Support”.
- If you don’t remember your login password, a good first step is to go to the login page and use the “Lost your password?” link.
- Once you have logged in to your online membership account, you can update your email, phone number, and address.
- Your online membership account also details your current membership status.
Renewing your WBC Membership
If your membership has expired, or will be expiring soon, the process to renew is:
- Log in to your membership account. Logging in to your account ensures that your membership renewal is correctly applied.
- If you don’t know your login details, please see the section above “Accessing your WBC Membership Details”.
- Renew with your current membership option
Alternately, you can change your current membership option to another of the four choices, as applicable:
- Standard membership without auto-renewal
- Standard membership with auto-renewal
- Retiree membership without auto-renewal
- Retiree membership with auto-renewal