Want to try something new this summer? Are you entering 7th – 12th grade next year? If so, Wyandotte Boat Club will teach you how to row at one of our Youth Learn-to-Row Camps!
There will be two camp sessions for 2017:
- Session 1: June 19th – June 30th
- Session 2: July 10th – July 21st.
You can join either session, or do both sessions! Each two-week session provides instruction, equipment, a camp t-shirt, and a picnic on the last day. All for $130 per session!
During each of the sessions, we will be offering a Level I camp for those with no rowing experience, and a Level II camp for those who have completed Level I and want to keep improving.
There are three ways to register for the camp:
- Complete the online registration form
- Email Coach Pat Hickey using the email provided on the flyers (not posted here to avoid spam).
- Print out the flyer provided below, and either mail it to WBC or drop it off at the WBC lounge.
For further details, including contact information and the registration form, please download a camp flyer:
If you have any questions, please use the WBC contact form and select “youth learn to row”.